Disposable NIBP Protector
Product Name: Disposable NIBP Protector
Applicable Person: Adult, Children
*For more product details, check out the information below or contact us directly
1. It can effectively protect the cross infection between the cuff and the patient's arm;
2. It can effectively prevent the external blood, medicine liquid, dust and other substances from contaminating the repetitive sphygmomanometer cuff;
3. Fan-shaped design, fits well with the arm, it is more convenient and quick to wrap the arm;
4. Elastic waterproof non-woven medical material, safer and more comfortable to use.
Elastic non-woven fabric
Scope of Application:
It is used to prevent cross-infection and protect the cuff when the reusable blood pressure cuff is used in the operating room, ICU, and clinic.
Steps for Usage:
1. Wear the disposable cuff protector on your arm;
2. Put the sphygmomanometer cuff on the surface of the cuff protective cover (refer to the relevant operating instructions for the position of the sphygmomanometer cuff);
3. Follow the cuff protector icon and turn over the upper part of the cuff protector outward to cover the sphygmomanometer cuff.
As a professional manufacturer of various quality medical sensors & cable assemblies, Med-linket is also one of the leading suppliers of disposable NIBP protector in China. Our factory is equipped with advanced equipment and many professionals. With FDA and CE certification, you can rest assured to buy our products made in China at reasonable price. Also, OEM / ODM customized service are also available.
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com.
Hot Tags: Disposable NIBP Protector, Disposable NIBP Cuff
*Declaration: All the registered trademarks, names, models, etc. displayed in the above content are owned by the original owner or original manufacturer. This article is only used to illustrate the compatibility of the Med-Linket products. There is no other intention! All the above. information is for reference only, and should not be used as a guide for the work of medical institutions or related units. Otherwise, any consequences caused by this company have nothing to do with this company.