Ear Thermometer and Disposable Lens Filters
Why Measure in the Ear?
- Ear Thermometer measures the infrared heat generated by the eardrum and surrounding tissue. The ear accurately reflects the core body temperature because the eardrum shares the blood supply with the temperature control center in the brain, making the ear an excellent site to measure temperature. When core body temperature rises, it is quickly detectable in the ear.
- The is designed to take the body temperature of your family in a fast, gentle and easy to use way and give you some peace of mind when your child comes down with a fever. Used by more pediatricians’ offices than any other thermometer brand, the features a pre-warmed tip that improves accuracy, a unique guidance system that ensures precise results, and infrared technology that takes your child’s temperature in seconds.
- With disposable Lens Filters
- Designed so you can easily switch between users without having to spend time cleaning the probe. Use a clean disposable hygienic lens filter with each measurement:
- To maintain hygiene
- To protect your child from cross-contamination
- To ensure earwax residues do not impact accuracy of the reading
Fast, Gentle and Easy to Use
- Speed of measurement is important, especially when measuring the temperature of a child. Ear Thermometer accurately takes your child’s temperature in just few seconds.